Friday, December 11, 2009

How can I get rid of my acne?

I am going to try Milk of Magnesia, which helped a lot for my brother, but I want to know some other great ways to eliminate my acne.





Also, what are some products or remedies to avoid trying?How can I get rid of my acne?
I don't really have acne but I don't have the best skin either. I get terrible breakouts and spots. I have little spots that can be popped but also I sometimes get painful lumps on my face and they turn out not to be anything (they just go down). I have tried many many products as I wanted to do something about this and the best solution for me was to use clearasil facial wash that goes down in 3 days. I also use a dermibration kit twice a week. Du-re in that you must eat healthy and drink lots of water and try not to wear makeup. Also if you have had a major break out and have scarred from it use Bio oil is a great product to use but it takes about a month for it to work if you apply it twice a day. You can also get these special pills from your doctor if your case is really bad, you take them for a month. I took these when I was at the worst with my skin and it really made an improvementHow can I get rid of my acne?
I've never hear of people using Milk of Magnesia, but if it works, then why not? =)





Also check your diet, detox using lemon water and ordorless garlic pills. One garlic pill per day for at least a week and add half a lemon to a bottle of water, it's a secret models use to stay clear and skinny.





To maintain it try also using





1. SILK PILLOWCASES. If you can't afford that try satin, but silk is better. Silk also helps with sensitive skin, is hypo-allergenic, lets your skin breath while you sleep while not absorbing the moisture in your face like cotton, helps stop blemishes, eczema is also an anti-bacterial fabric (meaning it does not hold bacteria the same way cotton does which is a cause of acne). It's been used for centuries by the Chinese due to its soft texture and natural properties that help keep your skin balanced and beautiful. It is also dermatologist recommended to help with most skin conditions.





2. LAVENDER based facial creams or other essential oils. They help balance the oils in your skin. They also help heal sun damage, age spots and skin irritations, eczema and other skin problems.





3. OIL OF OLAY moisturizer, toner and hydration products. It is great for sensitive skin as well and reasonably priced.


Source(s):


www.essenceofsilk.com





Good Luck





Mellisa
There is this new popular cream that people have been talking about.





It was even televised on TV.





It prevents future and existing acne, diminishes scars, and lightens skin and blemishes. Fast results too! (It has been claimed that major results can be seen within a week and no later than two weeks)





Before and After photos are available at the given ebay site.





This person is providing 1-3 week trial samples (Only for ONE DOLLAR.. definitely a deal) on ebay at:





Search up ';best acne solution ever'; on ebay.





First 100 customers can get the item for $1 for one week trial and up to 3 weeks. Or you can buy the whole container for $160





It's expensive, but the product DOES work.





My sister and cousin who both have major acne have tried the product and they both give it thumbs up. I have also heard many great feedbacks about this cream.





I don't have a problem with acne, but it seems to have great results on my sister who has moderate to severe acne. Her acne swelling went away overnight.








I hope this helps. =)
Clearasil ultra for acne and Oxy extra strong for acne, mine is clearing even the spots, the clearasil ultra will clean and clear the spots. the Oxy will stop your acne from coming as well to cure and helps vanis the spots.have plenty of sleep, don't pass your sleepy head, once you are sleepy just go sleep speciall night time bed. In no time you will have a great skin.
Try to eat healthy and avoid greasy foods. Have enough sleep and also drink lots of water. Always keep your hands clean too because sometimes you unknowingly touch your face and it irritates your skin. Try putting on sunblock too!





I had acne before I did eat healthy, had enough sleep but still had acne... So I tried Proactive and it did work for me. I used it for 30 days. Now I didnt have acne anymore, and there are times I only get 1 or 2 zit, I use proactive a right away.
try mint julep masks 2-3 times a week. avoid doing the mask, or any other mask, any more than that amount. also, as a daily cleansing, buy an oil free cleanser, astringent, and gentle lotion. it will keep your pores clear and clean.
Google ';Calamine Lotion+acne';
  • write c program in which you are
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    student loan