Sunday, December 13, 2009

What the best thing to get rid of dark acne spots?

not acne scars, but the dark spots that acnes leave behind. i need to how to get rid of them even if it coast a fortune !! ok maybe not that much but around 100 ?What the best thing to get rid of dark acne spots?
Vitamin E Oil: It removes the dark acne scars and the acne itself. Thus giving you clear and even tone (one shade) complexion. You can get it at the dollar store (Family Dollar) for like $2. The higher the I.U. the faster it works, Like I bought the 4,000 IU bottle but Walgreen's have 30,000 I.U., it just means its more potent.





I swear buy it!





You can use Meladerm too..I don't feel like typing about it just know it works and follow this link!





www.civantskincare.comWhat the best thing to get rid of dark acne spots?
It sucks to get acne scars. I used this product and i had really good luck with it: http://www.clearskinacne.com/acne-produc鈥?/a>





Of course this was after trying a bunch of other things.
I've had severe acne myself, try looking for more information on any acne website, like this one for example:





http://AcneTreat.net





You'll find some great info there, hope you can get rid of them quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan