Friday, December 11, 2009

What is the most effective over-the-counter acne product?

I am 16 and i have acne on my face. Not terrible acne, but enough to annoy me. I have tried many different products but have not been satisfied with the results. Please let me know any effective products you have discovered and please include details like how many times to use it per day or any other tips on how to eliminate acne.What is the most effective over-the-counter acne product?
Clyndoxyl Gel. I love it. Ask your doctor. Use it before bed after washing your face. Keep your hair away from your face while sleeping. It takes a few weeks to take full effect but you will notice it working after a few days. DO NOT USE PROACTIV!!!! It costs way to much and it doesn't work. If you skip one day you will break out. Proactiv sucks. Use Clyndoxyl Gel.What is the most effective over-the-counter acne product?
What the skin needs is a product that clears pores and kills bacteria, thus preventing hair follicles from clogging and turning into acne. This is what you should be looking for if you want to get rid of those ugly acne.





Before trying any treatment, I suggest you read this informational source that listed the most effective acne treatments available:





http://www.17acnetreatments.com





Hope this helps :)
Wash your face and use witch hazel. Very inexpensive and found at your local drugstore. It will help dry out the acne in a mild fashion and not cause dryness. You can also try using toothpaste on the pimples in the evening before bed. I know it sounds strange, but it works! Good luck!
I used to break out all the time then i started using proactive my skin started to clear up and glow, seriously look at my skin http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf鈥?/a>


I highlyrecommendd it. And after you stop your skin stays looking good. Ihaven'tt used it in a long time I just switched to regular clean and clear face wash and my skin is almostalwayse flawless.



See if this helps. Calamine lotion has the same drying effect like toothpaste so you can apply it overnight and wash the next day. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/



PROACTIVE IS DA BEST


THE REFINING MASK TAKES CARE OF THOSE PIMPLES FAST AND THE 3 KIT MAKES U SKIN REALLY SOFT

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan