Sunday, December 13, 2009

What is the best solution for pitting scars and acne scars?

Thanks for your answers. I'm looking into creams and ointments.What is the best solution for pitting scars and acne scars?
bio oil.


it helps with all scars,stretch marks and after a small op, my mum used it on her scar on her face.What is the best solution for pitting scars and acne scars?
Forget the lotions and potions that promise the world. Your skin has been permanently damaged by the acne scars and damaged skin around the scarring.


I would suggest you speak to your local doctor to refer you to a plastic surgeon. It may cost, but your face is your presentation to the world.





use your money wisely - have your face attended to professionally.
Try Bio-Oil, its available in most Boots stores and inexpensive.





I have used it on cuts, old acne scars and stretch marks with excellent results. I got the best results by gently rubbing a drop or so into the area and must say within 2/3 weeks noticed significant improvement.





HTHs
well, me myself has been to the Doctor with my sister and the Doctor checked her up and gave her some cremes , but she also was told she could get similar cremes at a supermarket or chemist such as , E45 ,etc.


good luck!.
I would recommend zenmed.





Their skin eraser did wonders for me and it is one of the more affordable creams.





You can find more information about zenmed and other home remedies at:





http://www.acnescarstreatments.com/
Mederma really works, my friend used to cut her arms like she was making sushi and now you cant even tell she used to cut
rosehip oil!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan