Friday, December 11, 2009

When does acne start to go away?

I started getting acne literally the day I stepped into my freshman year of high school. Around what age at puberty does it subside? I have bumps on my forehead that aren't pimples or zits and they won't go away.When does acne start to go away?
I acne problems beginning when I was 17. I had acne on my forehead that was really embarrasing. I tried Proactiv, Aceneticin, and even the Asso Gold Cleaning Bar with so-so results. I wound up calling a local dermatologist. After 2 months almost all of my acne cleared up. I recommed you try calling a local dermatologist that can help. http://www.homeacnecare.comWhen does acne start to go away?
i have spots and started when i was just about to get into high school and i HATE them but i can actually see that they are going away and that 3/4 of the ones on my face are actually scars so i dont have much. my mum says they kind of last about 3-4 years and i think thats a looooooooooong time!
u can't expect results before continue treatment for a few months try some of these listed ways ,i tried couple of them for myself like the apple fast method and worked http://acnedestroyer.blogspot.com/2009/0鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan