Friday, December 11, 2009

How can I get rid of 'baby acne' or 'dry bumps'?

Basically, on my face %26amp; the back of my arms, I have these tiny bumps. They aren't that visible, but you can feel them. The doctor referred to them as baby acne, but other people called them dry bumps. The doctor told me to get this lotion to put on it, but I've been using it forever and nothing is happening.





Does anyone else have these?


Does anyone know how to get rid of them?How can I get rid of 'baby acne' or 'dry bumps'?
Exfoliate gently with body wash and a loofah in the shower, and use lotion with AHA in it (alpha hydroxy acid) once or twice a day; you basically get them from not moisturizing i think...i have a few on my arms. It is called ( ok this is spelled wrong) ackenic Keratosis or something like that. Go to a derm if you want to as well. Eucerin makes a good lotion with AHA in it though; my mom uses it. :)How can I get rid of 'baby acne' or 'dry bumps'?
keep putting honey for 15 mins twice a day
I had them! They are normally caused by a hormone in balance, there isn't many creams out for it but you can use eczema creams. It is also essential to exfoliate regularly that really helps
After you shower or bathe use baby oil while your skin is still moist and then towel dry. Wash with Neutrogena for acne bodywash and that should help you. I like Lubriderm lotion it gives my naturally tan complexion a beautiful cast and shine.
OMG! I DO TOOO! I have had it forrever dude! Thankfully my mum made an appointment to the dermatoligist a few weeks back! So make an appointment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan