Friday, December 11, 2009

Why do many young woman in Amsterdam have acne?

I love Amsterdam, and i love the beautiful young women going about their business on bicycles. I was just wondering why an above average amount of teenag girls and young women have acne there. Is it the diet, or weather conditions or something else. I don't think it spoils there beauty i was just interested.Why do many young woman in Amsterdam have acne?
Hmmm... I've noticed more beautiful people here than in the US. Haven't seen much acne here either, just lots of tall blonds.Why do many young woman in Amsterdam have acne?
I guess it's all the dope in the air...
its the special facials they have there.
Strong hormones darling.
Maybe the same woman kept riding past? Hmmm..
Well I guess living here means I don't notice!..... but seriously I don't see what you mean. Yes some teenage girls (and boys btw) have it but then so do other Europeans, Americans, (etc) - nothing out of the ordinary
maybe all the young women you are seeing are eastern europe migrants?
  • write c program in which you are
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    student loan