Sunday, December 13, 2009

What type of facial is best for acne?

I want to try a facial before I use prescription meds for acne, but I don't know which one to ask for.What type of facial is best for acne?
Get Clear.now This is a 3 step system with a cleanser, toner and moisturiser. It's comparible to Pro-Active but it actually works. They will actually refund 100% of your money so you have absolutely nothing to lose. I would try this first because hey if you don't see results you can just get your money back. you can't buy it in stores but you can go to http://www.adrennan.qhealthbeauty.com and find it there.What type of facial is best for acne?
Don't take any drugs for acne.


Use a facial cleanser/soap for acne.(there's tons of shelves devoted to acne products)I prefer neutrogena or clearasil lines. any will do.


Buy a CLAY mask, any brand, cheaper the better, clay is clay. it dries out skin.


Nightly use clearasil acne gel on affected areas.


Try to stay away from high sodium(salt) foods %26amp; sugar.


A weekly facial steam as well.


http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_b/102-鈥?/a>


Also add ';primrose oil capsules'; to your diet.
Here's a secret from me to you...


I used to use all different kinds of facial regimens, and found that the best thing I ever used and still do is Asprin and lemon.


-Crush the asprin


-squeeze a little juice


-make a paste


leave on blimish over night


You shouldn't have anything there when you awaken.
Have you ever tried Aveeno. I use it for my acme. Always follow up any cleanser with mosturizer (mispelled, I think).
Use Clearasil. It clears up acne in less than a month if used daily.
im on pills for it too. one without enzymes. make sure u tell ur facilist what ur on theyll come up with somehing 4 u

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan