Sunday, December 13, 2009

What's the best foundation for covering acne/acne scars and large pores?

I need a good foundation for covering my skin during my breakouts.


One that's going to cover scars as well, which are more difficult to conceal. And also, lately the pores on my cheeks have become visible. Any suggestions? %26lt;3What's the best foundation for covering acne/acne scars and large pores?
Read this guide, it helps


http://www.reviewconnect.com/r/h/acnenom鈥?/a>What's the best foundation for covering acne/acne scars and large pores?
I have the same problem. I have acne scars, and mild acne. I use Bare Mineral makeup by Maybelline New York. It covers really well and seems to last all day! They also have the Bare Minerals in blush too, in case you want to try that as well. Be careful with this product though... if you put too much on the brush, the minerals can fall off and get on clothes. It wont stain or anything, but it can leave little marks on dark shirts or jeans until you wash them.
Bare Minerals makeup because it's natural :)


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>


could i model?
i use MAC studio fix fluid. and a 187 brush (also by MAC) to apply it.


it's medium to full coverage :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan