Friday, December 11, 2009

Is honey and green tea good for acne?

Recently I've been drinking lots of green tea with honey. My acne seems to have gotten worse and I was wondering if its possible that the green tea and honey is cleansing my body of impurities? I know green tea is an anti-oxident and I've read that honey has some anti-bacterial qualities.Is honey and green tea good for acne?
I dont know about that combination but have you tried Roaccutane? It is something that is to be prescribed by a dermatologist and it works really well.





I am currently using it and within the first two days I have seen dramatic results and my Acne was really bad.





Try It!





=]Is honey and green tea good for acne?
I can only speak from my own experience, but green tea *really* makes me break out. My body is very susceptible to stress, and caffeine triggers it. If the acne you're talking about is slightly deeper bumps, and not so much the smaller whiteheads, this could be your issue as well.





Honey is a great cleansing agent, but it's also a fast-acting sugar - which again, energizes the body and can be triggering breakouts.





BUT - both green tea and honey are really good for you, though, in the ways you mentioned. So if you're up for the experiment, you could keep trying it for a month or so, but then stop if the breakouts don't seem to be lessening.





You could also switch to decaf :)





Good luck!
yes, and you can actually apply both to your skin for added benefits as well. honey (try to buy organic, its so much better) softens yout skin and helps dry up any pimples when left on as a mask (one teaspoon applied all over your face for 20min) and green tea can be used almost like a toner (to dry up any excess oil and reduce redness from pimples) first drink the tea and honey (make sure to steep, covered for about 10min first t get all the benefits) and with the wet tea bag, just swipe all over your face (after its been cleansed) you should feel a tingling feeling, and feel/look refreshed after.
excellent combinations for a mask are grated apple with honey, and a combo of egg white, a few drops of witch hazel and lemon juice.Log on to http://tipsfromruby-acne.blogspot.com/ for a few home made tips to heal acne
http://expertpress.org/acne
you can try these ways to fight acne in this article with special methods for acne scars http://acnedestroyer.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan