Saturday, December 5, 2009

Can acne medicine lead to excessiveness in greasy hair?

I have just started topical acne wash as well as overall gel. With the start of this medication, I have noticed severe greasiness in my hair. Could the two be linked?Can acne medicine lead to excessiveness in greasy hair?
all people react to meds differently...


along with different factors


the best that i could possibly say is that if your all that worried about it you can ask your doctor.....you may have a reaction good or bad.Can acne medicine lead to excessiveness in greasy hair?
I have had acne for quite a while and I am not quite sure that the two can be linked. Mostly I believe that it has to do with your body's chemistry cranking out too many hormones like mine has been. When this happened to me I simple switched to washing my hair either daily or twice daily and it helps to use shampoo that say ';from normal to oily hair'; and it has been working for me.
Acne wash formulas usually take out the moisture in the skin. It could be the body's response to the sudden drop of moisture (oil) in the skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan