Friday, December 11, 2009

What should I use to get rid of the redmarks left over from my acne??

i've been using clinique acne solutions and it's been working really well but now i just have red marks and dark spots left over from the old acne.. i need something to get rid of the redness and even out my skin tone then my skin will look great! helppp!What should I use to get rid of the redmarks left over from my acne??
Stay out of the sun as much as possible. Wear sunblock when out of doors... year round.





The redness will fade over time if you do not irritate it with sun.





You might also consult a dermatologist ... I read of a new treatment for just that condition ... it still needs a prescription.





ps.. you might try an oil free hypo allergenic foundation to cover the redness. Give your self a patch test on the inside of elbow ... before applying to your face.What should I use to get rid of the redmarks left over from my acne??
coaco butter

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan