Sunday, December 13, 2009

What is a natural way to get rid of acne?

I have acne and i use the spectro acne pads. what is a natural-non medicated way to ger rid of it? thanks.What is a natural way to get rid of acne?
If you really want to cure your acne naturally you must learn how you should fix the internal problem that's causing your acne, not just masking the symptoms or getting relief.


There are only few good Ebooks and acne cure programs that can teach you exactly how to treat your acne from the inside.





Where medicine has failed them the authors have done their own research and found a way to overcome acne. In their programs they share their valuable knowledge with other acne sufferers. Anyhow, be very careful because many of them are pure crap with little value.





Check this article for honest and useful review about the top systems today that can help you a lot:





http://www.squidoo.com/Best-Acne-EbooksWhat is a natural way to get rid of acne?
I've been in that situation and there is really nothing you can do about it. There are things you can do to try to reduce the blemishes and get rid of acne/pimples temporarily but you will always be finding yourself cleaning your face or your body depending on where it's at.





I mean of course your acne should go away eventually but for some this is the case their whole life.





I'm 29 years old and have been suffering from these little pests since I was a teenager. I tried all sorts of face washes from the local grocery store and what not, but nothing seemed to work. If anything it would just make my skin dry and itchy.





Literally the best acne face wash I've ever used has been this stuff called clearpores. It has got rid of the acne to quickest and has been a success ever since I got it. It's unique cause of it's herbal supplement you take a long with it that helps your skin from the inside out. I saved money on it at skincleansingsystem dot com at the time which was helpful.





You should really look into this stuff and if you can to assure the best results, get the 3 month supply because if it doesn't work it will still save you butt on the return policy.





Well good luck and best wishes.
Oxygen treatments work wonders.





There are two ways to deliver oxygen to your face. The first is an oxygen facial.





Oxygen calms inflammation, treats acne, kills bacteria, drives antioxidants and vitamins into the skin, and make your skin younger looking by providing oxygen to the skin cells.
I've tried a lot of medications before but haven't really help. As a last resort i choose natural remedies. I found that it has the real power of curing my acne. I've tried it and it really works for me, in less than one week you can already notice a lot improvement. I hope it helps you too.
Here's some natural/homemade remedies, with reviews.


http://www.acne.org/household-natural-re鈥?/a>





I'm currently on the caveman regime.


http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s鈥?/a>
My mother used to rub potatos on our faces to get rid of acne. it worked, but the potato is really gross. She also said that rubbing an eggplant on the face would help too. But I think that was just to make the potato seem more appealing.
Apply raw egg whites to the face leave on for 15 minutes,then rinse with warm water.Best to do in the morning.NO SOAP! EVERYDAY.
i know that it sounds gross but you should put raw egg yolk on the acne. eggs are full of vitamin E. it really will help. Good luck!
seawater my friend.it works wonders

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan