Sunday, December 13, 2009

What do you think is the best acne face wash?

Hi!





I recently bought Clearasil Ultra face wash to help with my acne. It seemed to be working well at first, but after a couple of days it made my face feel tight and left my skin dry and flaky.





What do you find is the best face wash to help relieve acne that doesn't give any skin irritations?





Thanks!What do you think is the best acne face wash?
It depends on your skin... my moms a dermatologist and I used to have some acne. One thing that you typically cant go wrong with is Benzoyl Peroxide. It is used in lots of acne systems but is about 1/ 10th the price. You can typically pick this up at a Pharmacy or any type of skin treatment center. I personally tend to use 10% Peroxide other than 5% but if your new to it start low and work your way up. One thing I would not recommend is home remadies such as toothpaste and other ';acne solutions';.. they really dont do anything but make it worst. If you have any questions speak to a pharmasist or Dermatologist about your skin and they should help you even moreWhat do you think is the best acne face wash?
If you're looking for the wash least likely to cause a reaction, I would check out the Mary Kay TimeWise line. It works for just about everyone, and very few people react to it.





Personally, I like more of a scrub, so I use St. Ives Invigorating scrubs. I feel cleaner, less oily, when I use it.





Any wash will cause your face to dry down and tighten, so be sure to moisturize. Also, make sure you are using the right formula for your skin--using a wash designed for oily skin if you have dry skin (and vice versa) will not bring satisfying results.
I am personally a big fan of the Dermalogica Anti-bacterial face wash, it lasts for ages too. I found Clearasil and Proactiv dried my skin and caused irritation. Everyone is different though, it is trial and error.
use it, then moisturise, but usually dry skin means the spots are clearing up

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan