Sunday, December 13, 2009

What is the best dermatological treatment for acne?

Diamond Peel, Dermabrasion or the usualFacial Cleaning (or any other treatment you know) %26amp; why is it better? How much does it cost? Dito sa Philippines, magkano po per session ng DP, Dermabrasion / facial?What is the best dermatological treatment for acne?
Historically I've always had uneven skin tone, and occasional break outs... I was rarely comfortable going without any make-up... I now use Retin-a and my skin is amazing... I love it. It's so even and blemish free.





Retin-a will dry your skin out so I use vitamin E oil on my face before I go to bed. My skin is so smooth and soft - people have commented on how nice it looks.





Your Dr. has to prescribe it for you. Good Luck!What is the best dermatological treatment for acne?
Hey ChinaLatina,





Read the recommended products at this blog.





http://www.AcneCuresForLife.blogspot.com





The products he recommends are guaranteed to cure your acne or your money back.





Pretty crazy





Hope that helps!





Jonathan
well i have been on every medication from accutane to plenty of creams. None or which worked. And accutane has very bad side effects which was why i had to stop (liver cell damange)





I'm currently doing Acne Laser Treatments ($100 a treament) and Acid peels($80 a bottle, at home treatments). Its pretty pricey but MUCH worth it. My mom has had the micro dermabrasion and said its very painful and she didnt get the results she wanted.





I also put Retina-A cream on in between treaments. I'm not sure how much the cream costs because my insurances covers it.





hope that helps you a little.
accutane, the pill and antibiotics. in that order.
Clear.now acne treatment





I had the ACNE problemS and I'm using clear.now. it's working for me you should try it. Trust me I had the same problem I know how you feel. My friend told me about this acne product and I thank her so much for telling me about it. And now I would like to share it with you. When your skin is clear and doesn't have acne you feel so much better about yourself. Now I'm not shy to go outside because I feel beautiful that's to clear. now that's the name of the acne treatment I'm taking. If it doesn't work they will return your money that's what I liked the most. But I didn't have to return it because I love how it works and makes my skin feel soft and clear. It's better than ProActive products.








Gently helps break the cycle of breakouts.


Keeps pores clean, clear, and cared for.


The only 3-step acne treatment system to utilize patent-pending stabilized sodium chlorite combined with over-the-counter levels of salicylic acid.





This 3-step acne treatment system has everything you need to break the cycle of breakouts for good. It's the only acne treatment system to utilize patent-pending stabilized sodium chlorite combined with salicylic acid to keep pores clean, clear, and cared for.


The Acne Treatment Wash clears pores of oil and debris and gently exfoliates to smooth skin鈥檚 surface.


The patent-pending stabilized sodium chlorite contained in the Purifying Toner reaches deep into pores to break down and eliminate ';bacteria-friendly'; oil.


The Acne Treatment Lotion treats and rejuvenates challenged, acne-affected skin.


Acne Treatment Wash


Active ingredient: Salicylic acid 2.0%





.
There are a variety of ways to treat acne and many acne sufferers have found that the natural types of acne treatments can be effective at helping to stop your acne and no negative side effects.Log on to http://tipsfromruby-acne.blogspot.com/ for a few home made tips to heal acne .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan