Sunday, December 13, 2009

How do I get rid of my acne on my back?

I am a truck driver and can't always get a shower every day. My Dr. said to use dial soap, but it doesn't seem to make much of a diffance.How do I get rid of my acne on my back?
Use a product that contains salicylic acid...it still might take a few weeks for all of it to clear up.How do I get rid of my acne on my back?
Get your doctor to prescribe you accutane. Often they are reluctamt to do so, because there are possible side-effects, but believe me it works. I've never had clearer skin in my life.
Most of th acne on the back and arms is due to the following reasons.


1. Oily and fatty food


2. Dandruff in the hair


3. Lack Cleanliness/ lack of sleep


4. Tension and stress





You know that you have a tiring job. Try to take rest whenever possible. Have good sleep.


If you cannot have shower everyday, try. Taking shower takes only 5 - 10 mins. This will keep you fresh and stress free. The body will feel rejuvenated and acne will reduce.


Wash you hair with some good anti dandruff shampoo like Selsun or any other medicated shampoo.


While driving listen to some good soothing music as well. Loud music stress more. Light and soft music helps in regeneration of worn out cells.


Try eating more of Salads, vegetables and less oily food. If possible avoid fried stuff. Keep packets of nuts and fruits and vegetables like carrot and celery for snacking. They will clean the toxins from your system.


The above steps will help you in the acne problem too.





try some short meditations or 2 mins of laughter every now and then. See my blog for short meditations
YOU COULD POUR ACID ON IT.
They make a body wash just for this. You can find it in the aisle with all the other acne products.
EWWW YOU HAVE ACNE ON OYR BACK??
Use a cloth with the soap.
If you鈥檙e looking for accurate acne information, best to see a dermatologist. Some people believe doctors are predisposed to take the easy way to deal with acne鈥?prescription drugs. But, with many, this simplistic answer may not be the appropriate course of action. Some feel that such prescription drugs just treat the symptoms and not the underlying cause. But, a local dermatologist is still your best starting point.





For me personally, I discovered a great informational acne treatment site. Not only is there good information/articles but I got their audio e-book and following it鈥檚 advice can now say that my acne is a thing of the past! Keep in mind, were all different and there are various types of acne, so what works for some may not be totally effective for all.





Bottom line, hang in there, you will get past this! Sincere best wishes and good luck.


Oh, by the way the site that helped me is:


http://www.acne-treatment-medicine-1.inf鈥?/a>





http://www.medical-research-study-direct鈥?/a>


http://www.lasik-surgery-san-diego.info/


http://www.san-diego-dentist.us


http://www.san-diego-plastic-surgery-cos鈥?/a>
Pay your ';LOT LIZARD'; to pop and scrub them

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan