Sunday, December 13, 2009

How long until I feel the effects of the pill - like boob growth or acne reduction?

I know the acne is supposed to take a few months, but as far as other side effects like I hear breast swelling...how long did It take you to notice that?How long until I feel the effects of the pill - like boob growth or acne reduction?
Most women don't experience breast growth with taking the pill.





But acne will usually get better after 3 months of taking the pill.How long until I feel the effects of the pill - like boob growth or acne reduction?
Few get breast growth, and I think it's usually part of general weight gain, but it would take a few weeks/months as well. Acne is about 3 months depending.
I remember as a teenager taking birth control just for boob growth. Too bad it never worked. I just had sore **** for a few months.
Maybe as early as a month.
mine did in the first month. I didnt gain weight either..i lost about 10lbs. Its different for everybody though

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan