Sunday, December 13, 2009

How do I get my skin to feel soft and not bumpy but i don't have acne?

I don't have acne or scars from it but how do i get my skin soft and not bumpy?How do I get my skin to feel soft and not bumpy but i don't have acne?
First don't use anything with mineral oil in it like a body cream such as jergins, curel, etc. those can clog your pores, and just cause more bumps, even though it's not acne. If the little bumps are clustered together you may be using something too heavy on your skin. try a mild exfoliator (scrub). check your drugstore, or try Clinique 7-Day scrub cream. good luckHow do I get my skin to feel soft and not bumpy but i don't have acne?
You could give yourself (if you you want your friends too) a facial mask :] I use this one: http://www.thebodyshop.com/bodyshop/brow鈥?/a>


its a 3 in one and it works pretty good.
Curel ultra healing intensive moisture lotion.
make sure you're using healthy skin products. arbonne has a line called the intelligence line which basically preserves and heals skin that's fairly healthy to begin with. i've heard great things.
I go to the health food store and get vitamin C cream. I like Oil of Olay for sensitive skin and Garnier Frutis's new skin care line is great.
  • write c program in which you are
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    student loan