Friday, December 11, 2009

Is there any product that gets rid of acne scars?

My acne is pretty much gone but I have a lot of acne scars that make my acne look bad. They're easy to cover with makeup because they aren't bumps..just blemishes I guess...but I really want somethign to get rid of them. And somethign that wont make me break out because my acne isnt completely gone yet.Is there any product that gets rid of acne scars?
Use a product with Vitamin A/Retinol like this: http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a鈥?/a> Neutrogena used to make a similar product, but I haven't been able to find it recently.





Or, use products with Alpha and Beta Hydroxy Acids, especially glycolic acid. I've had really good results with glycolic acid products. The marks don't disappear overnight, but they do go away faster using products with glycolic acid. AHAs and BHAs are also good for preventing and treating acne. St. Ives has a mask I like to use 2 or 3 times a week, the Hydroxy Masque. I also use a lotion at night with glycolic acid. Right now I'm using this one: http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a鈥?/a> but I prefer this one: http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a鈥?/a> (this has a lite version and a plus version; if you decide to try it, you should start with the lite version, it has a lower percentage of glycolic acid, then work your way up to the plus version). There's a lot more products on the market with glycolic acids in them, but the ones mentioned are ones that I use and like. I also like to use an at-home microdermabrasion scrub a few times a week, I think it helps.





I noticed an acne scar care kit last time I was at Walmart, I think it was put out by other Clearasil or Clean %26amp; Clear, so that might be worth looking into.Is there any product that gets rid of acne scars?
scar removing products dont get rid of the scar completley but they soften the colour and texture. light scars fade naturally but severe scars usually require laser treatment. use acne medication to prevent any more scars.
Put a little bit of Vitamin E on the scars each night before you go to bed.





You can either buy a bottle of Vitamin E, or you can buy capsules and poke a hole in them with a pin. It's quite sticky, so just be aware of that. It takes a while for it to work, but over the years I have found that it is absolutely the best thing for scarring. I have tried other OTC things for scars, and I always come back to Vitamin E, because it delivers results.





Best of luck.
You can try some Vitamin E pills..the liquid kind..burst them open and apply to your blemishes..Its really oily so i would advise you to do this a night. If you would rather use it in the day. add some to your daily moisturizer
I have had this same problem. I began to exfoliate my skin 1-2 times a week to remove the dead skin and apply a light moisturizer at bedtime...I love Cetaphil products because they are very gentle on the skin. A great exfoliation treatment is Baking soda and water...gentle on the skin but does the job. You can also use the Vitamin E but do so sparingly. Remember to keep those hands out of the face and do not over wash the face, twice a day is good b/c you don't want to aggravate the skin. Good Luck!!!
you can use a scar product, like maderma, its tended for all areas of the body, so it doesn't have oil causing chemicals that can make you break out.it works!
try a mild skin lightening soap.. it can remove the uneven skin tone that dark acne marks cause and eventually exfoliate dead skin cells that cause pimples.. worked for me. :-)
I use wheat germ oil and aloe vera. Aloe vera is light, healing, cooling, contains B12, minerals, enzymes, protein and amino acid plus it's great for sunburn, razor burn and acne. Wheat germ oil is hight in vitamin E, B, A, D, B1, B2, B3, B6 %26amp; F. It has essential fatty acids, promotes the formation of new cells, improves circulation and has protein %26amp; minerals. It is also said to help repair sun damage to the skin. Plus it doesn't give you more acne!





Where I but my wheat germ and aloe vera.





www.mountainroseherbs.com





Hope this helps!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan