Friday, December 11, 2009

What products are good for getting rid of acne? How about for straightening your hair without burning it?

I've tried most thing 4 my face (proactive, neutrogena and clear skin) but nothing seems 2 work and i've done so many things 2 my hair it got horrible and now im letting it grow so dat it'll be healthy again... i love to curl and straighten it but it gets soo burnt and hideous have any of u heard of products dat work or tried any??What products are good for getting rid of acne? How about for straightening your hair without burning it?
Nature has its best and permanent cure, try to spend your precious time in looking at my video in you tube. Home made cure for your acne in less than 3 days naturally.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxMIvMDBV鈥?/a>What products are good for getting rid of acne? How about for straightening your hair without burning it?
i tried these pads called oxy and they work great! i have acne on my chin and in 1-2 days it was totally gone i rub it on my face once a day i highly recommend it!
use any heat protection spray for your hair


and for acne..go to your local gp(doctor) and ask..they can prescribe you a medicine


i've got one called zineryt which works well if you have oily skin and spots in your t zone but i don't have too many spots so you may need a different one
1-





The trips I took to the dermatologist cost me way more than this lol and the crap they gave me just made my acne worse You should check out this website what sells acne cream , it got rid of mine in 7 days so thats obviously very fast and plus its cheap http://www.StopMyAcne.Info





2. Okay buy a ceramic hair straightener.





Buy a heat activated shampoo conditioner and spray to protect your hair from heat





Don't straighten hair everyday try twice a week.





Deep condition once a week





Trim your hair tips every 4-6 weeks to avoid damage/split ends.





Once or twice a month buy a hot oil treatment to restore moisture from all that hair styling.





Buy a leave in conditioner to moisturize your hair all day.





Don't wash your hair everyday try three times a week.





Diana xxx
I've been in that situation and there is really nothing you can do about it. There are things you can do to try to reduce the blemishes and get rid of acne/pimples temporarily but you will always be finding yourself cleaning your face or your body depending on where it's at.





I mean of course your acne should go away eventually but for some this is the case their whole life.





I'm 29 years old and have been suffering from these little pests since I was a teenager. I tried all sorts of face washes from the local grocery store and what not, but nothing seemed to work. If anything it would just make my skin dry and itchy.





Literally the best acne face wash I've ever used has been this stuff called clearpores. It has got rid of the acne to quickest and has been a success ever since I got it. It's unique cause of it's herbal supplement you take a long with it that helps your skin from the inside out. I saved money on it at skincleansingsystem dot com at the time which was helpful.





You should really look into this stuff and if you can to assure the best results, get the 3 month supply because if it doesn't work it will still save you butt on the return policy.





Well good luck and best wishes.
  • free spyware
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    student loan