Friday, December 11, 2009

Can acne cream change the color of your facial hair?

I have recently started growing a beard and a majority of my beard is orange. I have dark hair and nobody in my family that I know has orange hair. I have heard that it is possible that my acne cream could be the reason why. I use the CVS brand compared to Clearasil acne cream.Can acne cream change the color of your facial hair?
if your using any acne product with Benzoyl Peroxide in it ( look on the back of the bottle and it will say whats in it), it can do that, it has bleach in it so some people do have that happen to them there eyebrows or facial hair light up a bit, like iv been using acne stuff for a while and i personally think my eyebrows have lightened up some, but most acne products have Benzoyl Peroxide, So you might need to find something to use with out that in itCan acne cream change the color of your facial hair?
well maybe there are some chemical stuff in it you know . try something with herbal ingredient in it. It might be better for you.
  • free spyware
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    student loan