Sunday, December 13, 2009

What age should acne start to fade away?

most adults i know not all but as you get older acne starts to fade, but what age did u notice it starting to fade for you?What age should acne start to fade away?
There is really no age that acne fades away. Some have it all of their lives, it depends on your genetics.What age should acne start to fade away?
Unfortunately, it can last until well into your 20's. I had terminal acne when I was in high school (I had it pretty bad -- the redness, all of it). It finally started getting better within the past few years, but there is still some lingering redness at times. And to make matters worse, conventional acne medications just never worked for me. You should definitely see a dermatologist, if you haven't already, but some of the harsher stuff I avoided because of some of the side effects (no joke -- one had a possible side effect of anal leakage -- no thank you).





I hope you find something that works, but realize that you're not alone in suffering with it.
Well for me, around 15. But keep in mind that everyone is different. I was an early bloomer. I still do have an occasional pimple on my face, and slightly more on my shoulders, but other than that, it has pretty much died down.





Remember to keep your face clean even if you don't get as many pimples as you used to. Use a gentle soap cleanser at least once a day, and exfoliants at least once a week.








Hope this helped!
it vareys for all peoplee


not everyones the samee.
99
i think starting from 20 years old
For me, when I turned 17 years old, my acne started to fade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan