Sunday, December 13, 2009

DO you have any homeade remedies for acne?

Im doing a chemistry science project about natural cures for acne and I was wondering if you the public could give me some heads up on your own natural homade remedies so I could look further into which chemicals and substances I should further research. Thank you for all your help and the one with the best homeade remedy will receive best answer!DO you have any homeade remedies for acne?
It would just be too easy... and I'd get a violation... Come on guys, you know what I meanDO you have any homeade remedies for acne?
try milk and lemon this really works i have tried it!! it will smell abit but do u want a clear face or not?





first put one spoon of milk and then hafe of the lemon and mix well, use a cotton wool to apply on your face . put this at night before u go to bed or u can let it dry and wash it off.....





also try rose water to help your face look fresh and clear of marks... u get the rose water from any herbal shop!!! apply ones in a day with cotton wool cover all of the face.





i hope this works 4 u :)
Turmeric powder and sandal wood paste can be used for treating acne (local application).
a rubber mask
When i get a break out i use toothpaste on it...
try aloe vera....from the plant. cut it open and smear the juice on your zits.
Try putting toothpaste right on the break out. If you have a little extra money order Pro active (that stuff on tv.) it really works!! I've been using it for 4 years and nothing even compairs! By the way put the tp on at night when you go bed and wash it off in the morning. It dries the blemmish out. It doesn't work off blackheads though. Good luck!
soap, water, and wash cloth, and scrub scrub, day and night every day
Yeah I have one (my mom told me about it), you mix some sea salt with soap and put it on your face (rubbing it in), keep it there for about 15 mins and then rinse. It's like a simple scrub :)
Sea salt + water, dab it on the blemishes with a Qtip before bed time. When you wake up, they'll be half as big.





Or you can get the same result with tea tree oil.
Well I have one but you might not want to use it. I know it sounds gross but it works. I havent done it because I have never has problems with acne but I know 12 women that have done it. Okay....you wipe your face with your own....urine. SOunds gross right?!!?!?!? Well the results are shocking lol








For my pimples I put toothpaste on them for like 4 hours and then wipe it off. it usually works
I don't know if you would consider this a home made remedy but since I first started getting pimples I have also put toothpaste on them at night. It has to be the paste though and not the gel. You just put enough to cover the pimple go to bed and wash it off. The pimple will be gone or really small.
I used to use lemon juice, as it dries the pimple out...
Check out http://useinfo-acne.blogspot.com/ for more useful info.
UV light is supposed to help. Alas, I cannot confirm this having beautifully smooth skin myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan