Saturday, December 5, 2009

What is the best make-at-home-acne treatment?

I have semi-servere acne that wont go away even with medicines. What is a good treatment that I can do at my home to get rid of my acne forever?What is the best make-at-home-acne treatment?
most acne that is persistent is due to your body producing too many hormones and your liver unable to break down those hormones. whenever your liver is jammed up...it uses your skin to eliminate wastes (the skin is sometimes referred to as the 2nd liver). If you have persistent and severe acne it means that your liver is sluggish so it's all coming out your skin. Try going to a health food store and getting a good liver cleanse kit that will help to strengthen the livers ability to detoxify what you take into your body. You should also have a strict diet of fresh fruits and vegetables and lean meats and...NO PROCESSED SUGARS!!...which also means NO white flour, NO white rice until your face clears up..then introduce other foods slowly to see how you react to them.





If you really want to see the effect food will have on your face...try eating nothing but cucumber for one day...as much as you can(eat at least 3 full cucumbers). cucumbers are great at cleaning toxins from you blood and you'll be surprised at how quickly your face will start to clear up and you won't get any new zitsWhat is the best make-at-home-acne treatment?
Here are some acne treatment sites:





http://www.acne-treatment-answers.com/


http://www.treatment-of-acne.com


http://www.squidoo.com/acne-treatment-review





good luck. Report Abuse

backing soda absorbes oil, try it.
I used to have severe acne. It was so bad it looked like a Philly Road Map. Don't forget STRESS is a big cause of acne and any medications you're on like Lithium can have acne a a side effect. My father used to have a hot temper and that gave me stress. I also have anxiety disorder. My family went to family counseling and I talk on a tape recorder to relieve stress. My face has dramatically improved so much that people compliment me on it.
I only have occasional acne but I use this:


2 oz of organic sesame seed oil (should be golden, not brown)


3-6 drops of tea tree oil





Apply in drops and check overnight.


Both these oils are drying in nature. Tea tree very much so, sesame less. The combination seems to work well for blemishes.





Good luck!
baking soda or lemon juice
here is some good info at this site
Take plain aspirin tablets and crush them into powder. Mix the aspirins with witch hazel to form a paste. Put on face and leave fifteen to twenty minutes and then wash off. Do this about twice per week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan