Saturday, June 26, 2010

Any really good homemade facial masks to treat acne?

I really want my acne to go away, and i would like to try some homemade facial masks. I don't want ones to make your skin softer, i want ones to actually %26lt;b%26gt;treat acne and reduce it.%26lt;/b%26gt;





thanks! %26lt;3Any really good homemade facial masks to treat acne?
the aspirin mask!


http://ezinearticles.com/?DIY-Skin-Savers:-The-Aspirin-Mask%26amp;id=171592Any really good homemade facial masks to treat acne?
Try mixing honey, lemon juice and a little warm water in a bowl. Keep it on your face for about 15-20 minutes. My face is so clear now. I also started taking zinc, pantothenic acid, vitamin c and omega 3. Try to reduce the amount of dairy in your diet. All those things really cleared up my skin. Check out my pic on my 360 page. Hope this works for you!
I know avacado is great for the skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan