Saturday, June 26, 2010

Can Clean and Clear actually cause you to have more acne and pimples?

Ok so i've been using clean and clear (Advantage, or something like that) and i feel that it hasn't really been helping, in fact. I actually think that i'm getting more and more acne. Is it because of the actual cleanser or maybe it's my own skin's reaction? How can i solve this?Can Clean and Clear actually cause you to have more acne and pimples?
I have always heard that your acne will get worse before it gets better with any acne cleansing product. I have also experienced this with clean and clear but unfortunately I discontinue the use of it before I get to see the outcome in the end. Can Clean and Clear actually cause you to have more acne and pimples?
What it does is it brings up acne from beneath the skin to the surface and then dries it up. Most acne cremes and cleansers are like that. I actually got a prescription for differin and said that you may have more acne for the first few weeks because of that. Clean and Clear probably has similar ingredients like salicylic acid and possibly Adaline gel in the creme so it probably applies to that too. Stick to it and you will have good results...trust me!
It's supposed to help so I doubt it is causing you more pimples however it is highly possible that your having a slight allergic reaction , I suggest just washing your face with warm water until the irritation goes away ( DO NOT USE THE FACE WASH DURING THIS TIME ) then once the irritation seems to have gone , go to the store and buy something formulated for sensitive skin ... Aveeno's line of products work great ! Any questions about anything , send me a message at curleynicole@ymail.com
Stop using it, your skin is sensitive to clean and clear. It would only make your acne worse if you continue using.


Try other treatment.


find more information here:


http://www.healthkoo.com/blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan