Thursday, June 24, 2010

What are some easy ways to keep my skin acne free?

I get breakouts on my forehead and my nose and cheeks. It bothers me. I have tried a lot of different brands of facial cleansers and they all don't help me! its really frustrating! if you have any tips for me please tell me. :)What are some easy ways to keep my skin acne free?
Skin pores are connected to oil glands and easy blocked by the sebum or dirty substance, and then pimples grow. Most cleansers only clean oil or dirt out of skin surface and the skin pores still are clogged. Therefore, pimples keep growing. So, if you want to remove pimples, you must clean the oil or dirt out of skin pores. Try Chlorella Gel Cleanser. It was invented by the request of piano students who have same pimple problem like you. Chlorella Gel Cleanser is made of edible algae .All gradients are food materials. Chlorella Gel Cleanser can clean corneous cells, sebum, sweat, dust, and removes pimples quickly. Most students can get ride of pimples in less three days.What are some easy ways to keep my skin acne free?
Exfoliate a couple times a week. Use a cleansing mask a few days a week too. Don't do them both on the same day, though. I have whiteheads on my cheeks. Doing these things has helped a lot. It's been almost 3 weeks since I started doing this. It can take, I think, 8+ weeks to clear up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan