Thursday, June 24, 2010

Is there any products which work for clearing acne & scarring?

I'm using Dermalogica at the moment which doesn't make it any worse however i've been using this product for 2 + months and i would of thought it would get better after time. My acne is mild but i do have break outs which is so frustrating when you think it's clearing and hey another break out.I hope i'm not the only one?Is there any products which work for clearing acne %26amp; scarring?
Proactive %26amp; Dermalogica are not a one-size fits all solution despite what the marketing suggests %26amp; doesn鈥檛 work for all people. Plus they are expensive. Don鈥檛 believe all the hype on it. They are a commercially made line of detergents and chemicals. Since your skin is natural you need natural products.





Things to do to help oily face, pimples, blackhead %26amp; the such....





1.) Don鈥檛 ever pick/pop them... If you must pop them wait till they have a head and use cotton balls. Popping causes the oil %26amp; bacteria to go to near by spots and cause more pimples


2.) Wash your face twice a day. Morning and before you get to bed.


3.) Do not over wash your face.


4.) Get a natural soap that contains Tea Tree EO. I get mine at:





http://www.itsyoursoap.com/index.php?mai鈥?/a>





Tea Tree EO kills all the nasty bacterias that causes pimples. A plus this soap doesn鈥檛 smell girly. Smells like peppermint and cools the skin.





5.) Also get an astringent. But use it only every other day because you do not want to send the oil producing pores into overdrive.





If you follow these things for a few weeks your skin will look great





Just remember this dry skin looks old and worn. You face needs a little oil to look youthful.Is there any products which work for clearing acne %26amp; scarring?
You're definately not the only one. I had bad acne and now I am left with tons of scars and still have random break outs every now and then. I'm using a combination of Differin and Duac for my skin and it looks significantly better. Of course you can only get these products by prescription only so you'll need to see a dermatologist if you haven't already. As for the amount of time needed for the products to work, it's going to take alot longer than 2 months. As they always say, time heals everything.
I have been using a product called Unblemish now for about 2 months. I am absolutely amazed at how it has cleared up my face and taken away a lot of the redness from scarring. I have been on Retin-A and Differen cream and they both made my face red, sore and peely. My friend suggested Unblemish to me and it was a no brainer because if you don't like it, you have 60 days to return it for a full refund. I love it!!! No redness or stinging. You can also have it shipped to you every 2 months and you save 10% and get free shipping that way. I wish I would've done that the first time I ordered since I ended up loving the product and need it every 2 months


anyway.


I hope this helps. I don't have many things I would recommend to people but this is certainly one of them.
';The methods I found in Chris' book worked wonders for my acne. Immediately afterwards I felt healthier, had clearer skin, and found myself not fatigued during the day. I also found a whole world of good health information and advice in the bonus ebooks he sent me. Since purchasing your ';Acne Free in 3 Days'; package, I have been free of the acne and living a healthy, antibiotic-free lifestyle. I have not gotten sick once!';


Click here to learn more http://tinyurl.com/3tru7k
Here i found 4 very much happning products for acne cure naturally, these products gotta good review


just check it yourself


http://www.pr2nx.com/2008/06/13/acne-fre鈥?/a>
The doctors who created Proactiv have a new acne regimen especially for people who haven't found success with Proactiv. It's meant to not only clear and prevent acne, but help with the red scarring, too.
This website lists top rated acne treatment product based on customer review, I think it may help you:





http://cureacnezone.com/acne-treatment/b鈥?/a>
If it's mild, the absolute best thing that I can recommend is lemon juice. You simply put lemon juice on your face, especially the acne prone areas, and leave it on for a bit. It works both preventively and after you get it. It's very effective, and it's cheap and easy. I will warn you though, it can sting. If you have a lot of cuts or anything on your face, I recommend you try a little bit on your face, and if it hurts a lot, dilute the juice with a little bit of water, and you can use a bit more over time.





I use lemon juice on myself whenever I have an acne problem. Mine is also fairly mild, but I do have some breakouts, and it's hard to stop myself from picking at it. The lemon juice helped tremendously. I only really get acne now when I run out of lemon juice when my skin is particularly crabby. ^.^





You can also drink the lemon juice, especially as a preventative measure, when you aren't near break out time. It helps the skin in general. When applying it topically, you can either leave it on all night, or take it off sooner, although it's more effective over night. It stops stinging after the first five seconds unless you have very sensitive skin, so it just feels a bit weird, not bad. Also, it can turn pimples bright red for about half an hour, so don't put it on right before going somewhere, it works better before bed.





EDIT: it also helps with the scars.





Best of luck ^.^
  • write c program in which you are
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    student loan