Thursday, June 24, 2010

Is it possible to ever get rid of acne completely?

Is this possible? I know I'm still young [17 years old] and my skin isnt that bad, it just leaves some marks behind. Is it possible that acne will ever be completely gone? If you have any experiences, please share all answers are appericated!Is it possible to ever get rid of acne completely?
your acne wont be around forever!!! by the time your in ur late 20s it should be gone... that doesnt necesserily mean that you wont get ANY pimples at all though. all im saying is that it will eventually subside.





i dont wanna sound like an advertisement or anything, but seriously, proactive REALLY DOES work!!!! i used to get a lot of pimples a few years ago.... then i started using proactive and within a couple of weeks i saw a difference.... now i get like literally only one pimple per month. its sooo good :D





if you cant afford proactive, any products that have at least 5% (w/w) of benzoyl peroxide in them as their active ingrediant will have the exact same effect (this is the active ingrediant in proactive!)





you can also get stronger concentrations (eg. 10% w/w) however they can be harsh on the skin, leaving it dry. if you use any of these products, always be sure to test on a small area first to make sure its not irritating, and if it is, discontinue useIs it possible to ever get rid of acne completely?
Proper treatments can help you get rid of acne for a long period of time. But acne is always lurking in the corner and appears due to various reasons like stress, lifestyle we live, foods we eat and many more. I'll strongly recommend you an effective acne treatment which prevents quick future breakouts and early re-occurrence. I suggest Zenmed's Derma Cleanse Acne System.





The system consists of three products, a facial cleanser, an acne gel and capsules. While the cleanser and the gel help to remove acne from the skins surface, the capsules which are very easy to swallow fight acne from the source and also work to cleanse, detoxify and relax the body. This not only helps heal current acne, it also helps to prevent future breakouts and quick re-occurrence. Try it, its an effective and safe treatment for clearing and preventing acne
It does, but when your older. I think the person ahead of me is right around late 20's. I am 13 and don't have any acne. I do get them but barely anymore. I don't use cleansers or scrubs because some are harmful to skin. And I just use water to clean. I use warm/hot (more to the warm side) and then cold. I use that because hot water / warm water opens pores and cold water closes them. I've been using this for over a month and I got no pimples since! So it might work! :) Hope I helped!
I have found some good tips in following link, It may be good for you too


http://www.beautifulhamesha.com/Acne.php

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan