Saturday, June 26, 2010

What product do you recommend for cleansing/treating acne on the face?

Clean%26amp;Clear, Neutrogena, Proactive? What do you use/what works for you?What product do you recommend for cleansing/treating acne on the face?
I received procactive for xmas and so far it's making my skin WAY worse. I use it like it says too. Neutrogena is great if your skin is very sensitive. I personally love St. Ives scrub lines.What product do you recommend for cleansing/treating acne on the face?
go to your docter and get percription medication. i have been on menocyclin, biniclyn, and differen for one month and all my zitsare gone except one!
Clean and clear...but I have not tried proactive so I can't speak for that brand.


I use clean and clear's make-up removing cleanser, continuous control acne cleanser at night followed by the deep cleaning astringent and in the morning I wash with morning burst facial cleanser followed by morning glow moisturizer.
proactive is a good one too.
I recommend Clear.now Which contains salicylic acid and sodim chlorite
I have tried all of those products and then some, including antibiotics. The product that I have found that works for me is Born to Be Mild from dermadoctor.com It's kind of pricy, but a very small amount does the trick and it's worth it to have clear skin and not having to buy something different every week or so because what I bought was making the breakouts worse. They also have a lot of other great products and tips. (no, I don't work for them, just a very satisfied customer!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan