Thursday, June 24, 2010

Can acqueous cream really assist in the treatment of acne?

I have been using Retin-A cream for about a year for the treatment of some mild acne. It was ok, but never really got rid of the problem, with break-outs occuring quite often. It also dried out my skin terribly.





I have recently been using just a simple acqueous cream, it seems to be working wonders! It have been using it for a week (since I decided to stop with the Retin-A, and it has cleared up amost perfectly, and the cracked skin is gone! Is this a miracle of acqueous cream, and should I continue using it?Can acqueous cream really assist in the treatment of acne?
yes i think u should i also use it for my mild acne and it works for me too...


I usually use it every day if not twice or three times a day...


Good Luck
  • Choose the correct statements
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    student loan