Saturday, June 26, 2010

I used Acne Free the face cleaner and i've started to get bad skin irritation around my mouth. How can i cure?

Please tell me. It really hurts and its all around my mouth and nose. Its red and it looks like its peeling. Ive tried aloe gel and covering it up with bandaids. What else should I do?I used Acne Free the face cleaner and i've started to get bad skin irritation around my mouth. How can i cure?
Hi Spidey,





I know what you mean,About a month ago, I started using acnefree.My skin was extremely dry.It has gotten better now since i have been using Jan Marini Skin Research in Teen Clean.Acnefree has way too many chemicals.My advice is to go buy a Neutrogena acne cleanser and lotion.





Glad I could help!I used Acne Free the face cleaner and i've started to get bad skin irritation around my mouth. How can i cure?
Acne is a bundle of skin rashes formed over skin due to the action of hormones on the sebaceous glands. You can get rid of these acne from any of the natural acne remedies listed on the below site. Check it out for yourself as it worked for all that i personally know. The site address is beauticianworld.com



it could possibly just be that the part around your mouth was more sensitive than the rest and during winter, caused you to get drier than expected w/ that stuff. I'd honestly just lay off the Acne Free stuff for a while and see if it gets better. If it does, then you know the culprit. Meanwhile, just keep it hydrated. Lotions probably won't do much for it so you might need something heavier like an ointment or cream to keep it wet and less crusty %26amp; give it moisture. That's all I can think of.
dont worry,,,it will go away,,dont give up,,tats wat happened to me..i got scared...but keep using it,,u will see results very soon...i trust that product,,,it helped me alot...


my suggestion is not to give up..keep using the product,,,during day time,,use a good moisturizer...


ok

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan