Saturday, June 26, 2010

Do you guys think that chocolate can make acne worse?

I know that most doctors say that diet does not effect acne, but It seems that everytime I eat something chocolate like ice cream or brownies, I break out with deep, painful, huge acne. Not only that, but these things take weeks to completely heal. Might this be a coincidence or does this happen to you too?Do you guys think that chocolate can make acne worse?
it could be personal, like an allergic reaction you have. doctors also told me that my psoriasis had nothing to do with diet, but i stopped eating certain foods and my condition improved a lot. so it could be related, but no one can say for sure.Do you guys think that chocolate can make acne worse?
Same here.Lately ive been wondering the same thing.And therefore ive been trying it out.And so it seemes to be.When i eat even one chocolate bar, i can see the difference in a few days.


And where have you heard that doctors say that diet wont affect you skin?That is so wrong.Its all about eating healthy.You can see a healthy person by its skin condition.


And this is an old truth that chocolate is bad for you sking.
ok well this may sound crazy but i have acne and my mum is really pissing me off about it but.. she said to me.. look at wat you eat. bcoz in everyone sumthing makes them break out..


soo she said to me.. to look at wat i ate. and im beginning to think its chocolate.. for my mum it peanuts.. and well yeah she was right about it.


and my brother told me it doesnt have to be food to make you break out.. he breaks out from sunscreen on his face.


so yeah just look at wat you eat, esp chocolate (for sum odd reason)


and yeha its really hard bcoz like.. you eat like plenty of foods at the same time and sum times pimples dont show till like after a few days..


soo just look at wat you eating you'll be fine.


:)


good luck


xx


jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan