Thursday, June 24, 2010

When will my acne and red marks go away while on accutane?

I am a 21 year old male and am currently 4 1/2 months into my 5 month accutane course and i am still breaking out although the pimples are smaller and less bothersome. I am wondering if i will stop breaking out only once i am off accutane. I am also wondering if the red marks will also fade once im off the tane.When will my acne and red marks go away while on accutane?
I鈥檝e had acne for decades. I was so red and scarred, you鈥檇 think that World War II got fought on my face. Nothing helped more than a little. One product I tried gave me rashes that actually managed to make me look worse.





I was resigned to having ugly skin until my friend said to try Acnezine. It was unbelievable! After all these years, my acne has cleared up, and even the scars are starting to look better. I only wish they鈥檇 known how to make Acnezine a long, long time ago.When will my acne and red marks go away while on accutane?
There is this new popular cream that people have been talking about.





It was even televised on TV.





It prevents future and existing acne, diminishes scars, and lightens skin and blemishes. Fast results too! (It's been claimed that major results can be seen within a week and no later than two weeks)





Before and After photos are available at the given ebay site.





This person is providing 1-3 week trial samples (Only for ONE DOLLAR.. definitely a deal) on ebay at:





Search up ';Cee En's Acne Solution'; or ';best acne solution ever'; on ebay.





First 100 customers can get the item for $1 for one week trial and up to 3 weeks. Or you can purchase 1 month supply for $40 or 6 month supply for $160





It's expensive, but the product DOES work.





My sister and cousin who both have major acne have tried the product and they both give it thumbs up. I have also heard many great feedbacks about this cream.





I don't have a problem with acne, but it seems to have great results on my sister who has moderate to severe acne. Her acne swelling went away overnight.








I hope this helps. =)
it really depends on how ur body takes the medicine. it could be anywhere from 3 months 2 a few years before u stop getting acne breakouts. once ur off the acutane, however, its gaurunteed that u wont hav anybreak outs





as for the red marks, ud have 2 ask a dermatologist about them( probably the one who prescribed u would be the best)
i think everyone is different, i'm a 16 year old girl and i was on it and after a month it cleared up but after doing it for 5 months about 3 months latter when i was off pimples came back so i went on accutane again but for a 6 month course and they were present almost the whole time while i was on. i would ask your dr who you see every month for accutane and ask them about it.. because it should be clearing it up better
Iv been on it about as long as you depends if your on the generic stuff or the other kind bur for my istill get little break outs but not many should work and it depends on the dosage
My own experience on Accutane was that I was worse while on it and only started to clear up after the treatment ended. Took almost a year to be acne free. Patience is the key. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan