Thursday, June 24, 2010

What are some really good medicines, creams, or cover ups that I can use for my acne?

I've had acne for about 4 years, and I really want it to go away... for good!


Please tell me about your own experiances and good things to help it.What are some really good medicines, creams, or cover ups that I can use for my acne?
proactive was the only thing that worked for me . i have had acne for about 6 years and tried about everything out there , proactive cleared it up fast and it has not returned .just don't stop using it.What are some really good medicines, creams, or cover ups that I can use for my acne?
i used the murad ance complex. the stuff worked but i didn't like the way it smelled so i got rid of it. now i use St.eves apricot scrub and face mask. i also use stridex pads. oh btw im 15 with oily skin.
Well Nikki here are some things you can do:


1. You can get monthly facials to clean your face. While you do that use 3x per week a mask, I recommend mask products that use mudd in their ingredients. If your problem is more severe:


2. There are Laser facials that get all the acne out, even the color of your face and eliminate brown spots from the sun. This treatment cost around $130 and you have to do like 3-6 treatments to get your face completely clean but it really works. Also this treatment eliminate the hair in the face so your face will be even more clear and clean.


3. If any of the above doesn't work, go to a dermatologist so he/she can recommend a cream or gel for the acne.





For daily treatment of the Acne, I don't recommend ProActive, I was using it and it looks like the acne was gone but when I touched my face I could feel the bumps inside. I had to do a Laser facial to get them really out. That's why people have to keep using it because when you stop even for one day the acne inside try to come out. I have friends that had the same problem with ProActive.
oxy face scrub.
My sister has the same problem and she brought this stuff from Walmart called Ance Free and it seems to work pretty well.
if you haven't tried proactive try it i have friends it worked really good on
to be honest ive never had an extreme problem with acne, but whenever i get a single or a patch of zits i put a dot of whitening toothpaste on them. seriously. and it works, do it for a couple days and leave it on for about 5 minutes. you can feel it work!! good luck!!! let me know what you think..
Ok, I know this sounds odd, but I tried this after I heard about it on a talk show like Rachel Ray. Take a tea bag of green tea and rub it on your face. Green tea apparently has natural antibacterial properties. I tried it and it worked. Also, a good make up is Bare Minerals. It also is good for the complection. You can buy it off an infomercial or on the internet. Good luck.
Follows these rules n u will have flawless skin


1st try not to touch ur face as much only win applying makeup.


2nd Use concealer to hide the acne


3rd buy makeup remover


4th buy a acne product to improve the acne i would sujest St.Ives Apricot Scrub it amazing with all skin types


5th drink lots of water u will be surpried at the outcome
The make up for ever professional line is excellent! it's a concealer that stays on forever!! you can get it at sephora. i've always have problems with acne and i know this is going to sound sooo old but just drink water. i have the clearest skin right now because i drink about 20 glasses a day. It's the best medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan