Saturday, June 26, 2010

What comes to mind when you see somebody with bad acne?

just wondering? and he/she is really good looking but they have acne?What comes to mind when you see somebody with bad acne?
I see, bad diet, dirty skin.What comes to mind when you see somebody with bad acne?
I don't think anything. I think of them just like any other person..





A lot of people have acne.





It's hard to clear. I feel for them because I know how hard it is to get rid of. =]





And people who think lower of people who have acne need to calm down because they have flaws also that arnt so easy to cure so they can shove it.





=]
use sum proactiv. i hate sayn tht cuz i get sum pimples but very rarely the most i have had at a time was 2 so im pretty lucky!
I have this crazy thing for zit popping. So I really shouldn't say...





I had a friend with cystic back acne. Boy, we had some good times.
Teenager.
I get a really bad craving for pizza.
nothing
They should get some proactive. :D
i think, wow my skin must look good.





but i feel bad for them. um dont ever waste any money on proactiv. go see a dermatologist to get something legit prescribed.
ouch poor dude/girl
proactive skin care
  • Choose the correct statements
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    student loan