Thursday, June 24, 2010

Hi everyone! My Q is this: How do I fade facial skin discoloration caused by terrible acne scars?

I am 21 and have had acne for many years. I don't mind the breakouts as much as the horrible marks they leave behind! I know this scarring is a common result from acne but gosh!! It is just hideous at the moment and makes me not want to go out at all:( This discoloration is very noticeable and does not cover the entire face. It is most obvious on the sides of my mouth. Any and all input is appreciated.Hi everyone! My Q is this: How do I fade facial skin discoloration caused by terrible acne scars?
There is a lot you can do. You can see a doctor there arelots of awesome cosmetic options that are just done on an outpatient basis. I would only use a doctor because beauty clinics are not always trained enough to give good results. They want to sell you too much. I would bet laser resurfacing would to the trick. You are out in a day and you heal so fast .Just a couple of days. Get someone board certified. Also get someone you really like.


Over the counter the best product is Dr. Perricone you can get it online or at Sephora. Dr Perricone wrote a great book about everything that you can do for skin without surgery. His ideas are based in sound science.


Either way you deserve to have great skin and there are lots of ways to get it. Its wonderful to be beautiful on the inside but it is completely ok to be wonderful on the outside too. Also since you can not put a price on happiness and confidence don't let anyone else do it. If you find a way you like to fix your skin don't tell people about the cost. It is easier to bring up politics or religion.


You are worth it and that's enough.Hi everyone! My Q is this: How do I fade facial skin discoloration caused by terrible acne scars?
1. 4 scars use scar cream (local drug store).


2. don't over do facial lotions, make up (use oil free make up products), products to cure acne (unless asked by doctor) (a tiny bit is ok)


3. eat healthy. junk food increases acne
There is a LASER treatment that removes the top layer of skin, thus a new layer will heal over, making the skin look even in tone and softness. Many older people do this for a younger look too.
i've had bad acne marks on my face too.. this nice $9 black licorice lightening soap did ownders for me -

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan