Saturday, June 26, 2010

Will a powder that is lighter than my skin tone actually is just make my acne moer noticable?

I am pretty fair, but have recently gotten to almost a medium/tan shade because of summertime. I am still using a fair powder. Will the fair powder cover up more of my acne, or will a darker shade that is the actual shade of my face be better?Will a powder that is lighter than my skin tone actually is just make my acne moer noticable?
First, u have to find a liquid foundation which is as close as possible to your skin tone. Try Loreal true match liquid foundation. Its super blendable, non oily and needs no touch up. Then, use a bit of concealer and dab it at ur acne spots. Blend them well, so that they wont look like white spots. Next step, use a light powder to touch up.The powder must be a level darker than the foundation, so that u wont look too 'white'.Will a powder that is lighter than my skin tone actually is just make my acne moer noticable?
A darker shade would be better because you don't want to look like a ghost. If you are just looking to set your foundation I would use a translucent powder. But if you want to cover acne use a medicated concealer and powder that matches your skin tone. So, I would get powder that matches your skin tone. Good Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan