Saturday, June 26, 2010

How to clear up acne on my forehead? Everywhere else on my face it's, soft except for my forehead. Help???

I get very few zits from time to time, and all of them are either on my forehead or between my eyebrows. Everywhere else on my face is soft and clear, except for my forehead area which seems rough, and uneven. Does anyone know anything facial washes or creams that will help with the appearance and even out my skin tone?How to clear up acne on my forehead? Everywhere else on my face it's, soft except for my forehead. Help???
it may be caused from having a fringe if you have one


if you do make sure to regularly wash your hair or built up oil will get on your forehead.





find a product that works for you and stick with it





good luck!How to clear up acne on my forehead? Everywhere else on my face it's, soft except for my forehead. Help???
I always used hot water and dial soap and I never had acne problems.I'm older and I still just use dial soap on my face

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan