Saturday, June 26, 2010

How do I use the Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment?

The little tube. I do not think i have been using it right and i was also wondering how long it may take for my acne to be completely gone. Also, is it for single pimples only or can it be used for the entire effected area? Thank you.How do I use the Clean %26amp; Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment?
I can only say this. Avoid food that is too spicy and oily. So, no french fries!!! And make it a point to change your pillow cover on a regular basis. And keep your towel clean. Use some disinfectant like Savlon while washing it. Use a good facewash suitable for your skin type and preferably a good astringent. Eat a lot of green veggies. The importance of eating fresh fruits and vegetables can never be overstated. Drink at least 8 glasses of water daily. Cut down your intake of coffee and dairy products. Eat food that is rich in fiber, so that your bowel movements are regular. Eating a few bananas should help. Sleep on time. Have patience. You should see improvement in a few days. Wish you luck.





Your acne problem can be treated in 3 days flat. Trust me. It worked for me. Visit my blog...
  • Choose the correct statements
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    student loan