Thursday, June 24, 2010

How do i get rid of Scars after my acne?

My skin looks like an Orange surface(just to give u an idea) ,after treating my acne ,i could see scars left behind . How do I get rid of it . Please


ThanksHow do i get rid of Scars after my acne?
try mederma, or vitamin E oil, if your scars are really bad, you can go to your dermo. and they can give you dermabraision, that takes the dead skin cells away leaving your skin softer and brighter and it gets rid of your scars. even though its guaranteed to work, try over the counter remedees first because dermabraision can be costly and after you get it done, you skin is teperaily red, and irriatated. the the over the counter products don't work go to your dermotologist and (s)he can tell you if dermabraision would work for you.How do i get rid of Scars after my acne?
A ten-year acne sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my acne condition in 3 days the natural way, saved myself from further scarring, and stopped wasting my money on expensive medications and over-the-counter products!


For, More Information, http://www.health96.com/acne/acnefree.htm
moisturize your face with honey and rinse


and swab lemon juice on the affected area


REAL lemons


i had this question once


and someone answered it like that


it works pretty well:]
The below links may help you.
TRY PROACTIVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan