Thursday, June 24, 2010

What's the best way to get rid of acne scars?

I have pigmented (not ice pick) scars on my cheeks. Is there a cream that I can get OTC? I've tried dermabrasion at the derm. office and its not helping much anymore.What's the best way to get rid of acne scars?
Proactiv Solution. My mother's friend swears by it. She had terrible acne scars, which I remembered, but they went away within about three weeks of using the Proactiv. It is a little costly, but I believe worth it. Best of luck!What's the best way to get rid of acne scars?
COCOA BUTTER.
once they are there they stay there. there is no way to get them off.
i am pretty sure a laser can help you with this. I have also heard that the herb gotu kola is good for scarring. Also heard that the Arbonne scar cream is phenomenal.
dermabrasion or daily scrub is the best 4 scar removal, i dont know y its not working with u....no cream can remove scars so bother bying them...how about changing the dermatologist?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan