Saturday, June 26, 2010

What is the best makeup to use on Oily & Acne Prone Skin?

I have oily lids,skin and I breakout at least once a week i have a lot of scars.What brand of makeup is the best for me?What is the best makeup to use on Oily %26amp; Acne Prone Skin?
Think of your skin as a canvas you are about to paint on. That being said, the best thing you can do for your acne scarred skin is to prep it for the paint you are about to put on. I like using Smashbox primer (green for the redness in my skin). And for oily and acne prone skin I like to use Prescriptives Virtual Matte foundation. And the best loose powder I've used for my crisco face is Make Up Forever loose powder. It keeps the oilies at bay and makes my skin look great.





You might want to look into natural products for your skin care. If you are having acne prone oily skin it may be the skin care routine causing the problems. I recommend Desert Essence face wash and moisturizer. My face has loved me ever since I switched from drug store brand products, which mainly has ingredients that are bad for your skin to begin with. Look up www.zerozits.com to see which ingredients are in the products you use now that are bad for your skin. I was surprised and the stuff I used and switched completely to a natural skin care routine. I haven't regretted it since.What is the best makeup to use on Oily %26amp; Acne Prone Skin?
i have oily skin , and i dont break out as often as you do . only if i eat certain foods , or am really stressed out or something .





i use maybelline mineral powder , its really good . it doesnt soak up the oil , to make it look like an oil spill on your face . it makes your face have a healthy glow :]


i also reccomend using oil blotting sheets , :] !
i have urban decay surreal skin mineral make up and its better than bare minerals :) its amazing...give it a try! it makes it seem like you don't have foundation on and it has great converge..truly natural and it gives you a flawless looking finish!!





haha sry i forgto to tell you that urban decay also has an amazing oil clotting powder that gives you an amazing finish!! i forgot the name but it works!! visit their store online! its called something like ';matte finish'; or something like that. it comes in a purple container and its awsome. good luck :)
I鈥檝e found that after I started using make-up, my face has cleared greatly and it provides great coverage for my break-outs.


CoverGirl Clean Makeup Oil Control: ~$6.00


CoverGirl TruBlend Pressed Powder: ~$8.00
definitely a mineral powder foundation. you can also get oil blotting sheets and periodically use them throughout the day, almost every girl at my school uses them and they seem to work. : )
Mineral makeup is definitely the answer. I have that type of skin and use Loreal Bare Naturale, I couldn't go without it!
I'm not sure but i bet you can just Google it or something.
Bare Minrals is suppose to be excellent for someone prone to breaking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan