Saturday, June 26, 2010

Can I use an oil free moisturizer with acne wash?

Ok, so I tried my acne wash with an anti-acne moisturizer. It worked for a while, but the moisturizer didn't really help, and my skin started flaking anyway. So can I just use an oil free moisturizer with my acne wash? Will this make my face not peel?Can I use an oil free moisturizer with acne wash?
You can use an oil free moisturizer with an acne wash. I like Neutragena Oil Free Moisturizer. If this doesn't help, the acne wash probably has too high a level of benzoyl peroxide for your skin. Try finding a cleanser that is made for sensitive skill with a lower percentage of benzoyl peroxide.

1 comment:

  1. Acne Cream contains Azelaic Acid which is one of the Dicarboxylic Acids, and is used to treat acne and rosacea.

    ReplyDelete

 
student loan