Saturday, June 26, 2010

How can I even out uneven skin tone caused by acne?

I use clinique blemish face wash and clarifying lotion 3 with an oil free moisturizer, i scrub twice a week with biore and i eat well. I still have these marks left by acne and they are really quite ugly, is there anything that will help them fade%26gt; Any product I can by or home remedy? ( I don't get spots anymore thanks to DUAC and Ocytetracycline)How can I even out uneven skin tone caused by acne?
Have you tried using cocco butter? It helps clears spots, marks and makes your skin evenly toned. You should try it! Use it twice a day, everyday (morning and night) for best results and you should start seeing results in about 2-3 wks.





Cocco butter is the only thing that worked for me to clear up my marks from acne.How can I even out uneven skin tone caused by acne?
Its best to use Diana Stalder whitening products and your acne scars will disappear by using the glutathione soap and surely white whitening cream or lightening cream. Very effective products for a very low price with expensive ingredients,, you can check them out about the products and do research..





http://www.pinaybeautyproducts.com



I heard Vitamin A is great in reducing red acne marks, however there's this company called puredeming look it up in google, they have natural products which help reducing acne marks. Also here's a good article about acne product treatments which may help you reduce your red mark appearance http://www.squidoo.com/BestAcneProduct1

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan