Thursday, June 24, 2010

How do i get rid of my pimples(acne), i have already tried Neutrogena On-the-Spot and Clearesil?

I tried using Neutrogena On the Spot acne system for 3 weeks but it was not working so i tried Clearesil and iv been using that for more then 4 weeks now but still no change. So what should i try now?How do i get rid of my pimples(acne), i have already tried Neutrogena On-the-Spot and Clearesil?
This might sound weird but before you go to bed put toothpaste on your pimples. In the morning they'll dry out and won't be as red. Hope I helped. =]How do i get rid of my pimples(acne), i have already tried Neutrogena On-the-Spot and Clearesil?
Can you go to a dermatologist? They can prescribe pills that REALLY help, from the inside. I am on b/c which really helps with this but they have pills that aren't b/c which do the same thing. Then, I use Neutrogena Oil Free Acne wash in the morning and at night. And 2-3x a week I use Queen Helene Mint Julep masque from the drugstore. It works really really good to get rid of redness and everything. You can also use it for a spot treatment, like if I get a zit I put it on there and go to bed with it on and it is usually a lot smaller or gone in the morning.
first of all stressing out will create acne that no product can fix-- so chill out.Second, dont overuse products because the excess in the products builds up on your skin and irritates it. Try getting a facial . They are about eighty dollars and after the facial your skin purges. Use Dermalogica. Or use some antibacterial on your skin cuz that takes all teh germs away as opposed to drying it out. Use Benzaclin but don't overuse it. Dont use any acne creams or anything that you apply to your skin (this does not include face washes) during the day or that will make your skin very sensitive to the sun and this makes your acne worse, and those rumors that the sun zapes your zits is not true. start there. If you have any more questions just ask me.
You can regain your internal balance and cure your acne completely and permanently by natural techniques.For, More Information,


http://www.skin-care-reviews.co.cc


Good Luck
Proactive or Cover-up
I use proactive and it works great. All of those over the counter products never worked for me either.
Try the wave. i found it helpd me lots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan