Thursday, June 24, 2010

I saw the new Clean And Clear Advantage acne commercial has anyone tried it before? and did it work?

I'm planning on buying it tomorrow and was just wondering if it really works. I've tried like everything already and this one said its way better then proactive. Proactive was really bad 4 me it messed my face up really bad.I saw the new Clean And Clear Advantage acne commercial has anyone tried it before? and did it work?
yea i have it. its ok.I saw the new Clean And Clear Advantage acne commercial has anyone tried it before? and did it work?
Different acne treatments work differently for different people ;-)





What the skin needs is a product that clears pores and kills bacteria, thus preventing hair follicles from clogging and turning into acne. This is what you should be looking for if you want to get rid of those ugly acne.





Before trying any treatment, I suggest you read this informational source that listed the most effective acne treatments available:





http://www.17acnetreatments.com/





P.S. I also know someone who used to suffer from severe acne for 14 YEARS and finally got rid of it completely. She's sharing her story at her site:





http://20six.co.uk/my-acne-solution





Maybe you could learn from her inspirational story


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan