Thursday, June 24, 2010

Can paxil cause you to break out with acne?

I have been on paxil for about a week now. Since I started taking it. My face has broken out with zits! I don't usually have this problem. My face is really greasy and feels like I need to wash it every hour.Can paxil cause you to break out with acne?
Ask your doctor about this. There may be a connection, but it may be purely coincidence. There is some research that suggests the hormones found in dairy products and a western diet in general may be a factor, but there are many others. Hormones, heredity, greasy cosmetics, stress, humid polluted climates, irritation to the skin, chafing, and squeezing pimples all can contribute to acne. Can paxil cause you to break out with acne?
Hi, I also have been on paxil for about a week/ week and a half and im breaking out on my face, chest and my sholders. I have always have very CLEAR skin.. but my skin also feels really greasy and this is the only medication i am on...





I was hoping some one had answerd your question but im just gonna guess and say its from the paxil. Email me if u find any answers or fix's to this problem!!





lyssak007@hotmail.com





alyssa
  • write c program in which you are
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    student loan