Saturday, June 26, 2010

I know this is very embarrassing but I have acne promblems. Any great suggestions please?

I tried almost every acne treating product but none of them seem to work. Please help me!T_T sob sob! Please, this would mean the world to me if any of you helped. Thnx lots!I know this is very embarrassing but I have acne promblems. Any great suggestions please?
Have u tried Murad? It is an acne product that clears acne, helps with skin irritation and a lot of other stuff that people think is acne. It is supposed to work miracles. (It was on an info ad @ 2 am on t.v and kept replaying saying that it works amazingly). It may be a little expensive but it probably costs the same as all of the other products u have tried put together. So here is Murads website:http://www.murad.com/ibeCCtpItmDspRte.js鈥?/a>





Good Luck


:PI know this is very embarrassing but I have acne promblems. Any great suggestions please?
seriously. order some pro active. it really works. a Friend of mine had the same problem. he used it everyday,and it worked great for him.Or see a dermatologist
use some acne cream or see a dermitoligist.
dont be embarrased. I had acne problems 2 years ago. I tried tons of different solutions.but what I used, and i am still using is proactiv.I use it in the morning and at night. if your face is really bad then apply all three steps. What I do, is apply the wash then I poor the liquid part ( step 2 ) on a face pad and rub that on my face. my face has cleared up so much. just stick with it and you will realize that your face will soon start to feel as smootj as a baby bottom!!!!! good luck and do not be embarrased. I hope I helped
dial soap.three times a day.get the gold bar.and dont stress over it.it makes it worse,and dont cover it up with heavy make up.
Another suggestions is to stray away from soda's or very greasy/prepackaged foods. When i stopped drinking sodas, within a week mine went away.
contact md(skin)


#its problem in 15-21 agegp


#genetic,oily skin,dandruff,spicy food,journey on dusty environment all have their say


#advice


1)thrice salicylicfacewash


2)a night application of adapaline+antibiotic cream





its cantrolled


4 cure take dermatologist appontment
As of now, I am trying Acne Free, it does work but it does not work as good as ProActiv


ProActiv really does work if you do it every morning and every night.
I had the same problem, and the only thing that ever worked for me was this:





Clearacil acne wash day and night


Clearcil blackhead scrub in the morning after wash


.Aveeno positively radiant moisturizer in day


.Kiss my face peaches and cream moisturizer at night


.Exfoliation on mon. and wed. with St. Ives apricot scrub


.Do a mask with a clay mask (i used Queen Helen) every saturday


.Steam your pores open over boiled water in a pan for 5 minutes before applying the mask





I understand that it's a lot, but it works.At the very least, buy the clearacil and aveeno.





another thing that works is one tbsp. thyme, one cup water, boiled, cooled, then put in a spray bottle, then spray over face after wash and moisturizer at night. That gets rid of it fast, without over drying.





I hope that helped!





best wishes,


duckie
well i dont have it but my sister had it REALLY bad n she used Acne Free and it worked you could also try Proactive my cuzn used it and she said its really good too.
PROACIV!!! you may think that it's fake but i use it every day and it actually works and my skin is perfectly clear. but be sure you don't over use it because too much of any product is bad for you skin. and to add to that you should also either go see a dermatologist and starting getting facials regularly
Well for my acne i used True Pore-Fection Oil-Free Skin Clearing Lotion from Avon. It works pretty well. I would recommend Proactive. Have you tried Proactive??
It's not embarassinf, everyone has acne, atleast most do. I used to get it and it wouldn't go away when I washed my face continuesly, but I got this acne stuff at Bath %26amp; Body Works for $!^ called Wexler, and it worked SOOOOOOO good. Seriously, my skin cleared up within the first day. This stuff works miracles.
have you tried ACne Free works for me
  • Choose the correct statements
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    student loan