Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is a fast Way to get Rid of Acne for Free?

I have really really really severe acne and i need help. I don't want to pay money for some stupid face cream but I really want a clearer face. I heard of using toothpaste as one. What are other ways to get rid of acne and prevent breakouts?What is a fast Way to get Rid of Acne for Free?
I have never had bad acne, so I am uncertain as to whether or not my method will work for you. I do not use the store-bought face washes because they only irritate my skin more. I use regular soap when I shower and then wash my face at night before bed and then again in the morning with a wet cloth. You might add soap. It works for me. You should also work on better handling stress. Your problems are likely genetic, so you will have some until you just grow out of it.What is a fast Way to get Rid of Acne for Free?
Here are some home remedies for acne:


http://www.grannymed.com/meds/acne.aspx
There's usually no way to completely get rid of acne (believe me) but the best thing i've used is ST ive's apricot scrub. That, and the stridex pads %26amp; gel that come in the same pack.
using toothpaste is a pretty stupid idea.try eating healthy foods and avoid oily foods cause that also makes more acnes and always wash your face and sleep early that's all i know because if you really want to get rid of acne there's a price to pay.Go and ask a dermatologist instead of listening to other people's suggestion cause u dont know if it will work for you.
I usually compressing my acne using warm water few minutes after take a sport.





when there is some big acne around my face, i usually compressing it using ice cube to press the infection


http://acne-treat-ment.com/acne-natural-鈥?/a>





its not a fast method, but it provides a good enough result

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan